Thursday, September 22, 2011

Create A Pet Demo

The Sims™ 3 Pets Create a Pet Demo lets you customize your Sim's pet, give it unique personality traits, and share your creations on The Sims 3 Exchange – for FREE!   



















These above are screen shots taken from my cell phone, I downloaded the demo above, all you get to do is stay in CAS and edit the pets, you can't make Sims and play with them, I didn't see Clothes for the pets like I did when I had Sims 2 Pets, but then again this was a demo so I hope when I get my full game next month there will be clothes and more stuff for the pets. 

NOTE:Please note after I ran my game after playing the demo, all my CC that was installed in my game would not load up, so I left my game went back to my launcher and tried to install everything back then it said it succeed but when I ran my game it still would not show up the only thing that would show up was my mods CC, so I don't know if my computer went wrong or if this Demo had something to do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment