Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bad CC making game minimze a lot

Ok so I downloaded a lot of clothes from http://www.skysims2.com/websims3/index2.php love there work, but I installed it in my game and the way I do my installing I will Make a folder name it the name of the site and ill install one folder at a time and test it in my game, well that's what I did with Sky Sims CC and I started playing my game and what it would make my game do is minimize it every so many seconds, Id click on the icon on my tool bar and try to play again then it would minimize it back to my tool bar, so if you have Sky Sims CC and your game is doing this I would recommend you remove the Sky Sims CC and test your game again, mine worked fine after removing it, I hate it was there CC cause I love there clothes there so cute :(

No comments:

Post a Comment