Friday, March 9, 2012

Blogging

So I haven't updated in a few days nor have I played the Sims 3 since Sims 3 Pets came out, but for some reason I went out and blew my money on another Sims 3 game for Sims 3 Show Time, gah, I really didn't know what to do cause since they came out with Pets they have really screwed up a lot of players and I'm one of them, right now I'm going through my computer and unstalling a lot of programs, I'm hoping I can figure out how to do the fix and get all my cc back into my game, if not I'm going to be really mad. I already feel that the Sims 3 prices on games are really over rated, but I was dumb enough to buy a new game and try again, I have been really bored with my life laity, I baby sit 5 days a week and get the weekend off, and Iv been bored cause I'm so sick of the net and facebook and the tv that I wanted to try to play the Sims again so wish me luck and Ill be back soon with some updates......

No comments:

Post a Comment